At Southeast Nebraska Cancer Center, we offer both radiation and medical oncology. This makes it easier for our patients to get the services they need by having a complete team dedicated to their care. We start with information and education for our patients and their families. Because each cancer is unique, we personalize each treatment plan using the best available options. We then provide our patients with detailed information about their plan. They will learn what to expect during their treatment, common side effects and how to obtain support resources.
Southeast Nebraska Cancer Center is dedicated to providing patients with oncologic and hematologic diagnoses comprehensive, progressive medical care in a compassionate and caring setting.
We are proud to provide patients with access to the latest treatment protocols, clinical trials, and a personalized approach to diagnosis and therapy. Our entire staff is committed to helping our patients achieve the best outcomes. We are leading cancer care.
Our goal at Southeast Nebraska Cancer Center has always been to give each patient the treatment, services and care that they need right here – at home in Lincoln, Nebraska.
To accomplish this we offer:
- Five medical oncologists and three radiation oncologists with a combined 126 years of experience
- On-site chemotherapy and radiation in a welcoming setting
- On-site laboratory, pharmacy and PET/CT scanner
- A Patient Advocate to assist you with financial concerns
- A Genetic Counselor to work with you in determining hereditary factors
- Access to clinical trials
- Two convenient locations
- Complimentary Massage Therapy
Most importantly, our caring and compassionate physicians and staff are committed to working with you and your family during your treatment. We provide comfort, knowledge and expertise. When cancer touches your life, we are here for you.