Southeast Nebraska Cancer Center (SNCC) has been serving Lincoln and the surrounding communities for over 20 years. We are dedicated to finding team members who share our vision and values. SNCC is an equal opportunity employer. We have the following open positions at this time:
- Rehabilitation Aide – The Rehabilitation Aide assists the therapists and patients by preparing treatment areas, equipment and materials; helping patients complete therapy assignments. The Aide prepares therapy treatment rooms and areas for patients by following prescribed procedures and protocols. They are responsible for preparing patients for therapy treatment by welcoming, comforting, escorting, and/or assisting patients in treatment rooms and areas. Must be a high school graduate with 2 – 3 years of experience in OT/PT preferred.
- Interested applicants can send their resume to email@example.com.
- Charges Specialist – We are seeking a full-time position for our finance team. The Charges Specialist is responsible for the daily charge process; outreach clinic charges, hospital charges, assist coders with answering coding questions and insurance denials. This position is also responsible for the balancing of a drug cabinet with billed units.
- Interested applicants can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Radiation Therapist PRN – We are seeking this PRN position for a BSRT(R)(T) certified radiation therapist to administer radiation therapy as prescribed by the physician. The candidate must display professional conduct essential to the well-being of the radiation oncology patient. Responsible for the safety of the patient, correctly position and monitor the patient during treatment, observe and document any reactions to treatment, updating charts and answering any radiation-related questions the patient might have.
- Interested applicants can send their resume to email@example.com.
- For full job descriptions and to apply, visit our Indeed web page.