Southeast Nebraska Cancer Center (SNCC) has been serving Lincoln and the surrounding communities for over 20 years. We are dedicated to finding team members who share our vision and values. SNCC is an equal opportunity employer. We have the following positions open at this time:
- Oncology Advanced Practice Provider (APRN/PA)
- We are seeking a full-time, NE-licensed APRN/PA to work in a fast-paced hematology and oncology office in Lincoln. Our Advanced Practice Providers are an essential part of our team in providing comprehensive cancer care. Weekend call is required. You must have 3-5 years’ experience in acute care and/or hospital setting. Oncology experience is preferred. An excellent benefits package is offered. Interested applicants should send your resume to Becky Shedeed.
- Clinical Medical Physicist
- SNCC has an opening for a Board-Certified/Board Eligible Medical Physicist to join our growing Radiation Oncology department. This individual will share responsibilities with other members of the Physics Team to ensure the overall clinical needs of the Radiation Oncology Department are being met. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team player are essential. Integrity and attention to details is a must. View the full position description. Interested applicants should send their resume to Justin Rousek.
- Infusion Nurse
- SNCC is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our infusion department at our two Lincoln locations. Infusion nurses provide comprehensive oncology services in an adult outpatient setting. Must have current NE-licensed registered nursing license from an accredited school of nursing and must be CPR certified. Applicants must also have at least three years of nursing experience. Critical care or prior oncology/chemotherapy experience is preferred. Strong interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate and interact with patients, family members and co-workers is a must. Interested applicants should send your resume to Becky Shedeed.
- Revenue Cycle Data Specialist
- This position is responsible for collaborating with the business office on insurance verification tasks, skip tracing and accounts receivable as assigned. This position works closely with the Revenue Cycle Director to coordinate and complete the physician and advanced practice practitioners (APPs) credentialing and all other requests received to be prepared for physicians and APPs. Responsible for system maintenance of database files. Provides back up for Reimbursement Specialist by assisting with daily deposits and mail handling as needed. As required, in coordination with the charges team, responsible for assigned billing audits. Interested applicants should submit their resume to Sarah Friedman.
- Benefits Coordinator Assistant
- This position is responsible for Coordinating and facilitating the process of determining individual eligibility for various levels of healthcare services based on medical, insurance coverage and/or financial status. The Benefits Coordinator Assistant works with patients from various socioeconomic levels requiring financial assistance and various agencies to ensure reimbursement. This position will ensure all insurance requirements are met prior to patients’ arrival and inform patients of their financial liability prior to arrival for services. Interested applicants should submit their resume to Sarah Friedman.