Southeast Nebraska Cancer Center (SNCC) has been serving Lincoln and the surrounding communities for over 20 years. We are dedicated to finding team members who share our vision and values. SNCC is an equal opportunity employer. We have the following positions open at this time:
- Clinical Medical Physicist
- SNCC has an opening for a Board-Certified/Board Eligible Medical Physicist to join our growing Radiation Oncology department. This individual will share responsibilities with other members of the Physics Team to ensure the overall clinical needs of the Radiation Oncology Department are being met. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team player are essential. Integrity and attention to details is a must. View the full position description. Interested applicants should send their resume to Justin Rousek.
- Infusion Nurse
- SNCC is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our infusion department at our two Lincoln locations. Infusion nurses provide comprehensive oncology services in an adult outpatient setting. Must have current NE-licensed registered nursing license from an accredited school of nursing and must be CPR certified. Applicants must also have at least three years of nursing experience. Critical care or prior oncology/chemotherapy experience is preferred. Strong interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate and interact with patients, family members and co-workers is a must.
- Interested applicants should send your resume to Becky Shedeed.
- Pre-Authorization Specialist
- SNCC is hiring a Pre-Authorization Specialist that will assure authorization is obtained for all procedures, diagnostic testing and meds prior to services being rendered. This position will work closely with medical staff, clinical staff, Referring Clinics, Central Scheduling and Registration departments. This position is responsible for communication with insurance carriers and or providers for purposes of obtaining approval for services requiring pre-certification and/or prior approval for treatment at SNCC by using web-based tools and other electronic means where possible or by telephoning and faxing when necessary.
- Interested applicants should send your resume to Sarah Friedman.